onsdag 5 november 2014

Meet AnnaPS in the blue month

November is the blue month and AnnaPS put a lot of effort to give awareness of diabetes. We love all people laying a lot of their time to arrange meetings for us diabetics. My experience is that I learn so much how to manage my diabetes when I meet other diabetics. I got a lot of energy and feel relaxed in a lot of ways. AnnaPS has chosen to participate on some diabetic meetings in November, see below. Please meet me there!

8th of November, Uppsala 9-15.30

Meet AnnaPS in Uppsala on Saturday 8 November at Scandic Hotell Upplandia, Dragarbrunnsgatan 32, Uppsala. This meeting is arranged by Uppsala Läns Diabetesförening and AnnaPS is coming and bring all clothes in all models. You have chance to see and feel, test the sizes. Registration is mandatory and you sign up to Bengt Bremark phone: 073-9676446 or Birgitta Nyström 073-8048384. I hope I meet you there!

13th of November, Stockholm 18-20.30

Meet AnnaPS in Stockholm Thursday 13 of November in ABF-huset Sveavägen 41, time: 18-20.30 and all are welcome! AnnaPS brings all styles and sizes and feel very very welcome and come and test our garments. See more about the arrangement on http://ssdf.nu/index.php

14th of November, Stockholm Sergels Torg 18.00

This is Manifestation of diabetes, come there and wear blue. We will be there and show our attention for awareness against diabetes. I will wear AnnaPS "make-it-easy-bag and I am looking forward to meet lot of diabetics there.

Me writing this is Anna Sjöberg, type 1 diabetics since 1998 and insulin pump since 2009.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar