fredag 18 oktober 2013

Easy to carry all diabetic things and wearing a dress

I just want to show how easy it was for me to wear all my diabetic things with me without any extra bag.
I wear my tank top with pockets from AnnaPS and I have in the pockets all diabetic things I need. It is my insulin pump (but it can also be a insulin pen), glucose meter, dextro and my iPhone.

It´s great and it is freedom for me as diabetic. I just wear my dress and need no bag. It is so very simple to take out the glucose meter to just measure.

Do you also would like to make life with diabetic more easy?

AnnaPS have garments with special pockets to make life with diabetic easier www.annaps.com
Time for summer party and I have all my diabetic things in the pockets in tank top under my dress= freedom!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar