söndag 30 december 2012

Snow, skiing and minus degrees - no problem for insulin

This magic and cold day in Sweden I was doing cross country skiing and it was lovely and extremely beautiful. I was wearing my insulin pump in my pocket in my underwear, my AnnaPS panties and they are perfect. Insulin are safe from the minus degrees. I don´t even notice the pump when skiing except when the pump is giving the signals. Perfect, exactly what I need when I am skiing.

Read more about AnnaPS panites and garments with pocket to wear insulin pump on www.annaps.com

Whish you a Happy New Year from Sweden!!!!!

Cold weather and no risk for problems with the insulin
Wearing the insulin pump and cross country skiing is no problem

Underwear for men, kids and women where you can wear your insulin pump

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar